I'm going to make this short and post more later. I'm pooped, BUT every night I'm like "I need to blog!". So this will make me feel better.
Last week started off with Bro. and Sis. Sutton and little Braydon staying with us. Which we REALLY enjoyed!!! Plus, watching Levi with Braydon just made my heart stop.
Then there was Ladies Retreat with Sis. Perkins. It was SOOOO VERY good! I could go on and on here. So many good things to say!!!!!!!
We had my baby shower on the Saturday night at Ladies Retreat. Everyone was super duper tired, but we had a great time.
Sunday, I had too work for the first three hours. Which is just too bad. Ladies Retreat was got over that morning, so the men came over to help with suitcases and all and then we all went out to eat. That night's service Sis. Perkins preached a really powerful message!
Then Monday I had some weird stomach thing. I spent a lot of time in the bathroom the night before. Plus, I was just completely worn out so I wound up calling in sick into work. I slept way too many hours to even count that day.
Today, I went over to mom and dad's to spend time with the Perkins before they leave tomorrow. They are flying standby so PLEASE pray that things will go perfectly for them. They were such a blessing. We spent the day shopping down town at the different souvenir shops. It was such a beautiful day, so it was fun walking around town.
Okay, time for bed. This turned out long. I couldn't help it!! Oh....and I sure do hope Bro. Danny never knows that I posted this picture!! Poor guy looks tortured, but that's why it's funny!! =D



No comments:
Post a Comment