Monday, May 31, 2010

Mmmm??











Levi had to work today so I bummed around the house and really in the end didn't do a whole lot. When Levi got home right around 3pm. We went out to eat, and then headed over to Earthquake Park to watch the planes come in. It was a beautiful evening.








Tomorrow, mom is coming with me to the diabetes clinic. We'll see how this goes. I've been struggling the last few day's on what to eat and what not too. It will be nice to finally know. Please pray that it's not so bad that they will have me take the insulin shots. Sometimes I worry, but really I know God will protect my little man.








It's funny that I said that Noah has slowed with movement. I think it's just at work. At home he goes crazy. Last night and today, I thought he may just kick right threw my stomach. It's cool to watch. He got the hiccups three times today. I was able to watch once. Pregnancy is just so amazing.








2 comments:

  1. I just got caught up on your blog. The raised garden boxes are nice. Levi did do a good job. I am glad that Noah is moving again alot. I am sure the midwife told you this, but just in case she did not. Noah will slow down a little more since he is running out of room, but if he does slow down a lot, lay on your left side and drink juice, (perferably apple juice, it has the most natural sugars). And the baby should move 10 kicks an hour.Relaxing is a KEY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sooooooooooooooo right relaxing IS the key!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I find too if I have a glass of ice water then lay down. It won't be long and he'll start moving. =)

    I read that somewhere, but had forgotton. That they slow down in the last trimester. It's a good thing to know. =)

    ReplyDelete