Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Catch Up


First we got back from camp today. It was AWESOME ! Powerful services! I'm sooooooo glad I was able to go. It was soooooo nice to get away. Out of the world around me and focus just on God. I needed it so much. Being 32 weeks pregnant made it different, but none the less such a blessing! It's going to be such a good memory.


We started our birthing classes last week and we will have one class every week until the end of June. I'm glad I waited until close to the end.....I'm already feeling more confident and encouraged. Also, I think it will help Levi. He now has a specific "job". Which is good for him. =) I could see him looking like a lost puppy wandering around not sure how to help. =)


I saved the best for last. At the beginning of last week I started having to test my blood sugar 4 times a day. Poking my self is not really a fun thing to do. I had some issue's at the beginning with keytones. Which I guess is basically my body didn't have enough carb's through out the night for energy, so it took from body fat. Which makes a toxin in the blood. The scary part was that toxin can be dangerous for the baby. I spent a couples nights and morning in tears worrying about my baby. On the first night of convention Bro. Hawkins preached on fear (we have state convention right before camp). Fear and worry have no place in our life. It's a chain. That satan binds us with. Satan has used this on me before, so when he asked if anyone needed prayed over. I practically ran up. I was actually at the piano playing the piano for the alter call, but Joleesa came up and played so I could go up. The fear left that night. =) And so did the keytones. =) Thank the Lord!!! I haven't had any issues sense.


I don't really eat a ton different. I just have to limit breads and fruit in one meal. It hasn't been that hard. Except. I want more watermelon!!!!! They can't say anything about my weight this time..... I've only put on 2 pounds from that one time they said something. That was a month ago now.


I'm getting really excited. I sooooooo want to see my little boy!! I'm constantly wondering what he looks like.


Tomorrow I have an appointment. I feel like everything is going swell. I feel strong kicking at the top and his little finger movements at the bottom. He likes to punch my bladder, or cervix or something that makes me Grinch. I love it though! I'm just trying to cherish these last weeks. I know they are going to fly by.






1 comment:

  1. Praise the Lord for his touch. Doing the birthing classes now is a very good idea. Glad you had a great camp and your feeling great. lOoking forward to seeing pictures of Noah in 8 weeks.

    ReplyDelete