Saturday, May 29, 2010

Sunny Days


It's been so beautiful and warm around here for the last couple weeks. Levi, today along with a friend next door built raised garden box's. The landlord paid for the wood which is really cool. They did a really good job!! So now, Levi is going to go get dirt and then he's going to plant a vegetable garden. He's super excited! He had lots of pretty flowers growing at his old house in Virginia, and seems to have a green thumb. BUT Virginia weather is A LOT different then Alaska, so we'll have to see how this goes.


In other news. I do have gestational diabetes. I'm not surprised I guess. I go in on Tuesday morning to the diabetes clinic. I'm not sure how far out it is or anything, but I think I'm going to have a strict diet. I've been watching what I eat trying to figure it out.....and from what I have read.... I'm thinking it's the carbs I'm eating that my body doesn't like. I eat a lot bread and pasta's. AND WATERMELON!! Lot's of watermelon. =)


Noah seems to have slowed down in his moving. He's scared me a couple times in the last couple day's. I've even went and laid down on the floor in the back at work so I can feel him move. Relaxing seems to make the difference. He also gets the hiccups a lot lately. I love it! It's so reassuring that everything is just fine. Let alone cute. =)




No comments:

Post a Comment