About a week ago Mom, Jenna, Joleesa, Levi and I went shopping for baby things. We got a great start. Poor Levi got the full brunt of how us girls shop. It was comical. He had Jenna and I in stitches as he explained his feelings on the first time experience on our way home that night. I 'm still laughing.....
Anyhow, then on Tuesday Jo and I went to Once Upon A Child. I think that's my new favorite store. We found some really good quality things for cheap! I got some newborn onesies that are just too cute.
Then Tuesday night we started getting things ready to switch rooms. We are going to take the larger room that was a guest room. The nursery will be in the smaller room. I sorted all my clothes that I didn't wear and packed them away. Even cloths that I would wear, if I could fit into I packed away, and kept out only the maternity things for now. Furniture is the only thing that needs to be moved now. It felt great to get things done, but that night my back hurt SOOOOOO bad!
Jenna is coming over this Saturday to help sort things out in the guest room. I have this next week off after Friday (long story), which is a good thing. I hope to get lots done.
Joleesa keeps telling me not have things ready too fast, because you'll feel like you need to get things ready right up until the end. If there is nothing to do, you'll go crazy. =) I feel like I'm on hyper mood these days... on high speed, even though I move at a snail pace.lol =)It feels like I don't have enough time to get things ready! I'm constantly making lists, looking threw the things I have, folding and unfolding baby cloths and blankets. I even started filling out his baby book. *shakes head* I think I'm already going crazy! I'm loving every minute though. =D
Thursday, March 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



This is all part of the great fun of it all. Preparation is great thing but take it slow an easy. Do NOT over do it. It's not worth it. Let others do it for you. Love you.
ReplyDeletelol I bet you are still laughing. It is so funny to hear the guys side of shopping with girls, especially if it is his first time ever. LOL
ReplyDeleteThe business is just beginning. :)
My energey seems high....my body just can't handle all of it though. It's weird. =)
ReplyDeletelol ya....it was great fun. I think the next time he know's all of us are going shopping, he may do what dad did... and opt out and take a rain check. Dad knows how it goes.....lol