Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Baby Levi....And Ode To Espresso =)







Ode To Espresso
Oh how I miss thou!!

I know pathetic. It's weird I haven't really craved coffee, and I haven't had one cup sense being pregnant. I really miss it though! It's not so much just the taste I guess, but the whole"experience". The wonderful smell, the feeling of holding a warm cup in your hand, the always smiling person that hands you your $4.oo cup of pure awesomeness. Especially if it's made just right. You just know your day is going to be great, or it's going to get better with that very first sip. Yes. Espresso is right up there with chocolate for me. Hahaaa. Okay. I'm done. ;)

So I've been into looking at baby pictures of Levi and I. Imagining what my little boy will look like. I hope he looks like Levi!! He sure was chunky!!! He was born at 8lbs 11 oz. I was just over 5 lbs. Hopefully Noah will in between.
I tried posting the pictures at the end, but it posted weird and I couldn't figure out how to change it. Why can't blogger copy an paste??? grrrr.... =)

3 comments:

  1. Awe he was so cute what happened ;-P Man I hope Noah ends up with tons of hair sense you were bald- Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK now in all fairness you need to post YOUR baby pictures. Because bald was beautiful, when there was a bonnet on ;o). Seriously have Levi scan your pictures and post them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hair is always nice and there is just something so cute about baby chubbiness. :)

    "Ode to Espresso" lol Your so funny. Thanks for the smile.

    ReplyDelete