



We are SUPER excited. Even Levi, who wanted a girl. ;) We have a video that we'll post later, of everyone figuring out themselves he was a boy. No one needed help from the ultrasound tech. =) Mom, Dad, Jenna, and Joleesa were there as well as Levi, were all in the ultrasound room. It was so cool. Dad wasn't there for Joleesa's so to see his face watching them looking at his heart, spine and brain...he was just in awe. Oh. Also, Noah's middle name is "Allan" after dad. =)
Noah was moving around A LOT!! Which I didn't feel any of it. It was super, SUPER cute though. He gave us a little show of rubbing his eyes, and then looking like he was waving at us all. =)
I find that when I'm alone with my thoughts I could just weep. It has nothing to do with pregnancy. God has just been so very, very good to me!!



Oh wow! Those pictures are awesome! I'm so excited for you guys. And I LOVE the name Noah. In fact I've always said that if I have a girl I wanna name her Noah. I know it's traditionally a boy's name but I always thought it would be pretty as a girls.
ReplyDeleteAnyway, congrats!
SO excited!! I love his nose! So cute! Be sure and tell Noah that Braden says "Hello!"
ReplyDeleteThose pictures makes me want to have another baby!!
Jessa!!!! I am SOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!! I was THRILLED when I found out you guys were having a boy!!! WE ALL were!!!!!!!! we all were hoping you guys would!!!! how VERY special!!!!!!!! ahhh I'm just so excited!!!!!!! you're gonna make SUCH a good mom!!!!!!!!! I sure miss you!! LOVE YOU! -Autumn
ReplyDeleteWow. A Boy. I am so happy your dad gets a boy. How cool. Love the name Noah. Those 3 d pictures are always so strange to look and think how clear the picture is and wonders how in the world someone can say that is not a baby. What a blessing your carrying. I am just so happy for you Jessa. Can't wait to see YOUR son in a few months out of the womb.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! How very exciting for you and Levi!
ReplyDeleteEmily, I love looking at the ultra sound pictures. They are so neat.
ReplyDeleteI've never heard of a girl being called Noah. =)lol I've always thought Micah would be a cute girls name.
Aunt Net, I told Noah "hi" from Braden, and that he's lucky cuz he has a friend even before he's born. =)
I can't wait to see what he looks like when he comes out! We'll see what that nose looks like!
Autumn, you make me smile. I knew it had to be you even before I got to the end and saw your name. =) We a SUPER excited about having a boy. Of course my side of the family is just estatic!! ;) Love and miss you too!! I Hope your doing really good!!!
Sis. Tammy, It's such an amazing thought that I'm going to be a mom, that I JESSA am going to have a son. Too much for my brain or heart for that matter to take in.
lol Ya....dad is WAY excited!! Well, my side of the family all are! A boy! So cool! =) Noah is going to be tought to be Savannah's protecter. ;)
I know....it's so sad. I don't understand eather.... I felt that "life" feeling at about 8 weeks. Let alone now....it's just incomprehensible!
Sis. Tammi, Thank you! We are so excited!
Yeah! a boy playmate for Caleb!!! How exciting. I'm glad that your family is finally getting a boy. You all will have so much fun with him.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! :)