Friday, March 26, 2010

Cool

Levi felt Noah's heartbeat tonight. So I had to post!

Noah's movements have yet to be strong or consistent. When I do feel some movements a few in a row in the evening I always try and pull Levi's hand over so he can feel it too. I think though Noah stops moving or something. Tonight, I was feeling him move a little so I put my hand on my stomach. I felt the movement, and also his heartbeat! Very cool! Levi was able to feel the heartbeat too. =)

It's all just so amazing!

It makes me think of this verse.

Psalm 139:13-14

13For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb.

14I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.

2 comments:

  1. Those ultrasound pictures are so, so cool! I'm way behind on reading blogs, so here I am, forevermore late. But I'm so excited for you guys!! So glad to hear all is going so well and that it's a boy! LOVE the name!!! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you too! We are sooooooo excited too!!

    ReplyDelete