Before I begin venting..... the Lord has been very, very good to me! I don't want to lose sight of that.
Okay here I go.The clinic I go to is so frustrating!! I've been playing phone tag with the receptionist. Who needs to talk to a nurse, who then needs to talk to the doctor. Then the nurse will call me back, because the receptionist can't give out any information. BUT the nurse NEVER does!! I just have one general question. It's really not that hard!
So.My thyroid level as gone up. The high end of what I guess is the "normal clinical range". I've been incredibly tired for a couple weeks so I brought it up on our ultrasound appointment. I had just gotten my thyroid level tested a month before and it was at a very good low amount. I didn't think my thyroid would be the issue, but maybe low iron, or just being pregnant in general. My iron level is good.... and I guess, I'm suppose to be out of the "super tired" phase of pregnancy. The last couple days the "tired" has been awful! I just want to sleep. And sleep, and sleep, some more. I really need to go grocery shopping and I can't work up the energy for nothing!!
On the upside, I have this week off. I signed up a while ago to take a week off, of A Leave Of Absence (LOA) to help Joleesa with the baby. Well, I didn't get it (or so I thought),Savannah came earlier then expected ,and Jo is doing great. So it wasn't really needed. It turns out they wound up giving more LOA out. At first, Levi and I were bumbed. Now that we know we having a boy, I want to spend money. ;) So I wanted to work. Now though I'm thankful!!! I know the Lord was watching out for me.
Okay now that I'm on the work issue. I need to get a medical note from the doctor. My back has been hurting a lot at work. When I'm out front checking bags in.... I'm bending over constantly, or when I'm on the concourse, I'm on my feet the whole day. It kills! Maybe I'm just weak or something....and I don't mean to be a baby. I just can't take it no more. I hate asking though....
I know the Lord can touch my body. He's done it before. I was worried about Noah with the whole thyroid issue. I have a peace though about that. I keep having an image of the Lords hands holding, protecting his tiny growing body.
Okay, I'm done venting. :o) I'm not cranky or moody. Just tired. I'll be better tomorrow. ;)
Monday, March 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment