Well, sense 11 weeks I have been feeling little twingey movements. Like a little butterfly flapping it's wings. Joleesa thought I was nuts, and thought it must be something else. Like gas. =)Now though. I'm sure. Yesterday while driving it nearly took my breath away. It's still not a kick really. More like a squirm or a wiggle. Now I seem to have felt it all day.
On one hand it's exciting. On the other hand it freaks me out!! In soooo many ways......not just the idea that there is a human moving about in my body......but that this little person is completely dependent on ME to provide it's nutrition for good health. We won't even talk about when the baby acutely has arrived. I'm not sure if anyone else has ever worried....or "freaked out". My guess would be it's a least kinda normal... =) I can easily feel overwhelmed when I think about it. Don't get me wrong though..the overwhelmed feeling is also accompanied with excitement.
Right now, we are hoping to find out if it's a girl or boy. March 17 is when we have the 20 week ultra sound appointment. We'll see if our squirmy baby is cooperative. I can't wait to be able to call the baby by his or her name!! Plus, there is the anticipation of buying things. There was a really great sale going on at Fred Meyers, but I couldn't validate buying anything. Ok...so not nothing...=) I did get two green receiving blankets.
Friday, February 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



THAT IS SO COOL!!! One of the very neatest parts about being pregnant. Try not to worry, Jessa. You and that baby are in God's hands and that's the best and safest place to be. :-) Just enjoy all of those amazing moments you're experiencing!
ReplyDeleteWe are always a little afraid of the unknown. But as Becky said you belong to God and so does your little one. Look back at all the things you've trusted God with in the past and how He hasn't let you down, He's not going to start now. Love you.
ReplyDelete