
So, I made a stupid mistake that turned out great. Working for the airline we get on occasion positive space tickets. So we don't have to fly stand by. They normally come as a bonus, or we get them for Christmas. Anyhow, I had been saving them up. So we were able to use them for our honeymoon. Which was so great. Then also for our trip to Chicago to visit Levi's parents. Also, great...but the trip was a physical nightmare on me. We had 2 one way's left.If you happen to have read one of earlier boring and rambling post's..... I've been having a sever case of cabin fever.
Soooooooooooo, to make it better for myself I was going to start planning. To dream. To ease my madness. Meaning......looking at flight's and hotels. Good locations verses bad locations. Must see attractions. Figuring out exactly how much we would need to save to make a go of it comfortably. All that fun stuff. Okay, anyhow. I saw that there were positive space seats on a Honolulu flight out of Anchorage on February 15. I thought to myself "How cool would that be!!?" it could be like a valentine getaway. With out thinking reallly... (by the way... "thinking" is something that does not come naturally to me lately) I held the seats so I could dream about it longer. WEeeeeeeEEEElllllLL, it turns out I didn't hold the seats I BOOKED the seats because it was past the cancellation point. SOOOOOO we had to use them or LOOSE them. Positive space seats are hard to come by.....
I told Levi my pathetic story and he was pretty ok about it. He put in for vacation at his work and then he said we would go from there. He got his vacation, I got my trades, and now the only thing that has me SUPER worried is that Joleesa will into labor while we are gone!!! That was my biggest mistake. We only took 3 days. We leave on the 15 and come back on the 18. She is due March 13. Oh boy.....*shakes head*. Joleesa looks like she could pop tomorrow.
So, we are going to Honolulu. It'll be warm and maybe sunny. Hopefully my husband and I will be able to relax and enjoy our last adventure alone.



The picture is hilarious!
ReplyDeleteHope you have a nice vacation and that God will be gracious to work out the timing for everyone.
I thank it is great. That Mom and Dad are going to Hawaii. Where are you going to stay in Hondulu? Levi call me please. I'm very happy for you both.
ReplyDeleteI love the snowman. Enjoy yourselves and don't give a second thought to anything else. Except maybe the fact that we all are still surrounded by white stuff and cold air while you have sand between your toes ~ smile. Love you.
ReplyDelete