Saturday night all the ladies got together. All the men were at men's retreat. I had a great time. I didn't get there until about 8 o'clock cuz of working, but there was a lot of tasty food left and the fellowship was great.
The women had Sunday morning service, but I had to work. Sunday night service was super good. Very good song service, very good message.......after service Bro. Johnny, Micah, Megan, Zay, Levi and I went out to IHOP. Micah and Levi had a pancake eating race. It was so gross I almost threw up. We thought Micah won, but he was still chewing so Levi won, but just barely. It was gross but, a fun time.=) Bro. Johnny stayed with us that night and last night. It's a good thing I got that spare room straightened up. =) We loved having Bro. Johnny! We missed Sis.Libby and the kids though!
I've been debating what to do about a baby room. I love having a room to put guests. The room is kinda big so maybe I can make it tactfully both. I don't know...we just love having people over....
Well, that's it around here. Bro. Johnny leaves out this afternoon. Pray that he has a safe and smooth trip home.
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment