Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!!

SOoooo, I was wanting to go watch the fireworks last night...but I was completely exhausted after work. I came home and fell right to sleep. Then this morning it seems the little one wanted say "hi" right away.... and I threw up before making it to the bathroom. Have I mentioned lately that I have the best husband in the world....? =) I really do.

Tonight, is Tim and Becki's rehearsal dinner. Levi is going to be videoing the wedding tomorrow. I'm super happy for Tim! He found a good girl!

I'm starting to planning a trip to somewhere warm. Anywhere warm. I would love to go somewhere in February, but I'm not so sure we have saved enough yet to pull that off. March is out of the question with both Jo's and Megan's baby due. April seems like the likely month, but that seems too fare out. Either way, I'm planning.=) I hope it helps with the cabin fever/CRAZY.

3 comments:

  1. Jessa,
    Don't forget the Ladies' Retreat in April. We need you there!
    :)
    Love,
    Sis. Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can come to Texas and visit us, I am certain it is warmer then Alaska :O)
    Where are the pregnancy pictures. Have I mentioned I am so excited for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sis. connie, thats funny...mom reminded me the exact same thing when I was talking about ideas with her. =)I'll be at ladies retreat! =)Love you!!


    Sis. Tammy, Texas sounds great right now!!
    I'll have to post a picture soon. I've been waiting until 12 weeks. That will be on the Jan 15. Jenna said she'd take picutres for us. I show a little to people that know, but to people that don't know that I'm pregnant I just look fatter. ;)

    Awwwwww thank you!!! It's still is a weird thought that we'll have a baby in July!!! Crazy.

    ReplyDelete