Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Cabin Fever

Okay, before I start winning...I should tell about Chirstmas. =) It was so fun!! Levi hadn't had a Christmas where you open presents from under the tree in many years, so it was neat watching him. Everybody did so good this year picking out gifts. Joleesa seemed to go all out this year. The girl has done a complete 180 in every part of her life. It really is somethin to see......praise the Lord!

Other then Christmas, not a whole lot going on.Ooh.Other then I seem to be going a little more crazy this winter then in winters past. The last couple winters I think I got out of the state a little more during the winter. I know last winter I did....that must help. I want to go some place warm and sunny more then I can even say!!! Weird. Anyhow, the good thing is, we are heading to Ohio on the 9th to visit Levi's parents. I'm looking forward to that! Maybe their snow will be melted. haha =)Not likely, but they did say that they are going to take me to Amish country so that should be a blast.

4 comments:

  1. Yay you posted. It really was a good Christmas. I know you'll have a good time at Levi's parents. It's not always where you go, it's just getting away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amish country sounds great! But Ohio in January? I don't know from experience, but I'm thinking it's not exactly going to be warm and sunny. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol nope not in Ohio....I'm just hoping it won't be cloudy. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooooooooooohhhh...im SO jealous of your amish country visit!

    ReplyDelete