Tuesday, January 5, 2010

It's 3 A.M.

And I'm starving!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's a wonder I'm not as big as a house. I'm hungry ALL the time!!! I've been eating a snack right before I go to bed...... and up until the last couple nights..... that has kept me from the nocturnal fridge raid. I've gained about 6 pounds. To people that know I'm pregnant... they see the pump, but to people that don't know...I'm sure I just look like I've put on weight.

3 more days and I'll be 11 weeks. I haven't been too sick. I guess I could have it worse. My biggest thing is migraines. They are awful, but lately even the more mild of headaches will have me throwing up when I eat the wrong thing, or make to fast of a move. I get a headache almost every other day. I keep thinking though, symptoms a good thing. It means my little pea is doing just fine down there. =) God is good. He knows I would worry.

Okay I'm going to go push my snoring husband back over to his side. I'm getting tired now. For some reason when ever I get up....he automatically rolls over to MY side. Silly man.

3 comments:

  1. Fluctuations in hormone levels will trigger migraines, so with a pregnancy, you are going to have lots of fluctuations and since you are prone to migraines...it will trigger them...however...God is able to touch you and heal you, so we'll be praying for that. Glad the pregnancy is progressing so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like my hubby... says my side is to squishy but ends up there when I'm gone!
    Glad you're growing! Sorry you're sick.
    Love you!!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your prayers Sis. Tammy!! Migraines really are awful!!

    Sis. Libby,
    lol I don't know why Levi does it. It's cute and annoying. ;) I'll have to ask him sometime..... =)

    ReplyDelete