
I've procrastinated the wrapping! I had a lot of energy today so I got the one last thing I was looking for for Joleesa, and then got every ones gifts wrapped. Wahoo. That feels good....
I work tomorrow night, then I'll come home pick up the gifts and we'll head over to mom and dads to stay the night. I'm thinking I may try to get off early....Anyhow, I'm just really happy that I was able to get Christmas day off! I just found that out yesterday.
Levi and I aren't getting each other anything this year. A couple girls at work have asked what I've gotten Levi. We decided just to save our money. One, for baby things and then two, for our anniversary in June. Besides, I'm not so sure we could even begin to ask for more then what we have already been given.
I'm Pretty sure I'll post again, but just in case.....MERRY CHIRSTMAS!!!



You need to post!
ReplyDelete