Such an amazing sound. The sound that will change my life. I wasn't going to blog today, but I've gone over my posts before...and it's brought me back to what I was feeling that exact day. I wanted to make sure I do that today.
We had our first prenatal visit today. I really liked the midwife. She is super sweet. Plus, we got our first ultrasound. Were we got to see our little pea inside it's pod. Then we got to hear the heartbeat!! She said it was between 120-160.Or maybe it was just 160 and we pulled the 120 number out of no where.I know I heard 160,but Levi said he heard something about 120 too. Seems a wide range to me, but she said it was a good strong heart beat. That what counts. =)
What an amazing day!
Monday, December 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



It just gets more amazing from here honey. Love you.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!
ReplyDeleteYeah! That's so exciting! I love the sound of a baby's heart beat, especially that little, it's so amazing!
ReplyDeleteLove you!! :0)