That is my estimated due date. =)
This week seems to be better, but last week I was SO nauseous all the time. Such a bummer when your hungry, but nothing sounds good because you just never know if it's going to stay down. I haven't thrown up though. I'm thankful!! Just feel like I could.... this week it's actually a little different and comical. I'm hungry pretty much all the time, and if I don't catch the hunger in time, it turns into STARVATION! That's when I really want to throw up and feel like I could pass out. Which makes no sense to me..... What does my body think it's going to throw up if it's supposedly starving. I don't get it.... =)
Sooooooo apparently everybody has moved to Facebook. Jenna made me one, but I have yet to really do anything with it. I haven't done anything with Myspace...for probably almost a year. I'm hesitant to start something new.... I just wonder what's next.....??? Although, I gotta say there must be something to it if Dad is on it. lol =)
It's been SOO pretty around Anchorage. The horefrost is beautiful!! It's like we live in a snow globe. The pictures are what it looks like right outside our door.It's pretty...but we also haven't seen the sun in two weeks. Plus, we getting pretty close to the 21 which is the shortest day. The sun comes up around 10a and goes down around 3p. Let me just say, I hate doing the Hawaii flights at work. I want to go too!!!



Not EVERYBODY has moved to facebook. I may be the very last and ONLY hold-out, but I have no plans to go there. I have a hunch you're right about the future--probably by the end of 2010 facebook will be old news and there'll be something new out there that everybody is flocking to.
ReplyDeleteBTW, I finally took the time to watch the video below. Really, really good stuff!
Hang in there, girl. The nauseasness eventually subsides. I was sick, day and night, with Becki, for 6 weeks but I don't think I ever actually threw up--maybe once. And TIRED all the time! Eat healthy.
Yay you posted!!! Every time you start feeling sick just think of the blessing that God has given you in this precious life and it will all seem like nothing. Love you.
ReplyDeleteI love facebook, but I still love my blog because I can create it and style it any way I like. My own personal space on the web.
ReplyDeleteThe sickness will be SO worth it. Like I really have to say that. :)
That's how I was with Maddie, felt sick all the time but never threw up. I couldn't even look at my food magazines! It was horrible!
ReplyDeleteI glance at facebook, but don't do much with it. I don't have that much time! I only blog once a month too though! Ha!
Love the pictures! I love all that thick frost, I loved it when it was like that in Bethel!
Take care and love you!
Hey, lady! I've been meaning to stop by and say CONGRATULATIONS and tell you how very happy I am that God is blessing you two with a little one! HOW EXCITING!!! Sorry about the nausea though. That's no fun. But I made it through three pregnancies without ever throwing up, so I hope you fare as well. :-)
ReplyDeleteAnd whatever you do, DON'T quit the blog for Facebook! It's fun for the little blips and updates about what people are up to (although you really get a lot more information than you want! Ha!) but it just doesn't have the PERSONALITY that the blogs do. And just look at your recent posts--you have a big fan club here! ;-)
Jessa, WOW! Everytime I did not eat I was throwing up. (It seemed.) I want be much help int the "It'll get better after the 1st Trimester Club", I threw up the whole time, but as Grace said it was so worth it!
ReplyDeleteI have wondered if it was God's way of getting me back for not realizing I was pregnant the first two months and blaming the sickness on the diabetes! LOL!
Except for my fear, I loved being pregnant. However I did let fear zap some of the joy, so enjoy every moment! Trust God that He knows what He is doing.
Love ya!
See you VERY soon!
Aunt Net
Your baby's due date is almost on Braden's birthday. July 28th!
I am leaving Facebook (For the most part.) when we leave TN. I like your blog.
I remember saying to I think Sis. Tammy when she was pregnant.... that pregnacey sickness has to be the best kind of sickness there is!=)I really don't mind too much....=)
ReplyDeleteI looked at Facebook a couple days ago...I just don't think I can get into it. I'd feel like it's something else I need to keep up with. Plus, your right Sis. Becki I don't think it has personalty like blogs do. =) I'll just stick with my blog.=)
Sis. Net, I forgot to tell you how much we enjoyed Olive Garden too at the Assembly!! Levi and I didn't really get out and visit too much. I'm not even really sure why....but anyhow it was a high light for us!! Love you!