It is almost 35 degrees out. It's sooooo nice!! I hate the bitter cold!!
I have today off, I feel good, and have been very productive. I got the house pretty well spotless. Did laundry. I'm debating if I want to bake something. My weakness is breads. It's no wonder why Levi and I have put on weight....haha....sooooooooooo not cool.
Tonight, we are going out to eat with Tim and Becki. They are getting married January 2. If you could say a prayer for Becki. After they marry, she will be coming all the time The Church Of God. She has been very involved in her church. Which is baptist and very, very large. I'm sure it's not going to be an easy thing for her. She is a sweet girl and I'm positive she will be a blessing to the local church. I pray that we will be a blessing to her too. That she will feel the sincere love for Christ, and the spirit of truth in the services.
I'm way excited about decorating the Christmas tree this year. This will be the first time I get to decorate exactly the way I wish. When Jenna and I decorated the last couple years, we both compromised our tastes......not this year. I didn't really have much for ornaments so I've been shopping a few times solely for Christmas ornaments and decorations. UH!! SOOO much fun!!! Levi says I'm done though for this year. ;) The pictures are the ornaments and decorations I've gotten. =) Not so exciting for anyone else but, super duper exciting for me so I thought I'd share.=D
I have to work Thanksgiving at from 2 p.m. to 7:30 p.m., but I'll still get to eat with everyone. It sounds like it's going to be a house full over at mom and dad's.
I hope everyone has a blessed Thankgiving filled fun and lots of love!!
I have today off, I feel good, and have been very productive. I got the house pretty well spotless. Did laundry. I'm debating if I want to bake something. My weakness is breads. It's no wonder why Levi and I have put on weight....haha....sooooooooooo not cool.
Tonight, we are going out to eat with Tim and Becki. They are getting married January 2. If you could say a prayer for Becki. After they marry, she will be coming all the time The Church Of God. She has been very involved in her church. Which is baptist and very, very large. I'm sure it's not going to be an easy thing for her. She is a sweet girl and I'm positive she will be a blessing to the local church. I pray that we will be a blessing to her too. That she will feel the sincere love for Christ, and the spirit of truth in the services.
I'm way excited about decorating the Christmas tree this year. This will be the first time I get to decorate exactly the way I wish. When Jenna and I decorated the last couple years, we both compromised our tastes......not this year. I didn't really have much for ornaments so I've been shopping a few times solely for Christmas ornaments and decorations. UH!! SOOO much fun!!! Levi says I'm done though for this year. ;) The pictures are the ornaments and decorations I've gotten. =) Not so exciting for anyone else but, super duper exciting for me so I thought I'd share.=D
I have to work Thanksgiving at from 2 p.m. to 7:30 p.m., but I'll still get to eat with everyone. It sounds like it's going to be a house full over at mom and dad's.
I hope everyone has a blessed Thankgiving filled fun and lots of love!!



Let me try commenting again since apparently my first one didn't go through.
ReplyDeleteIt was good Thanksgiving Day. I hope you enjoyed it and see we didn't have a house full. We would have room for more....
You better be sure and take pictures of your house decorated for Christmas and post them. After all you have to make it really worth the trouble of buying them ;o)
Love you...now you need a new post.
Hey! All that stuff looks like it belongs in MY house!!! ;-) Love all of your decorations.
ReplyDeleteLove your choice of decor!
ReplyDelete