I thought that once we got internet, I would post more. Not so much. I have sat down to do it a couple times just to wind up doing something else.
Today, was one of my Sundays off. It was so great. Dad preached a super good message on Achon and how our sin effects more then just ourselves. It can even effect a whole body of people. I could go on and on...basically the message was on making sure we have, and or find, the favor of God. The consequences of not having the favor of God can be ugly. Anyhow, it blessed me.
After church Levi and I went to mom and dads to have lunch. Way yummy. Then mom and I went shopping. We were good and didn't buy a whole lot. ;)
Tonight's service was good.... full of worship.
It was a good Sunday and I 'm sad it's over.
Alright time for bed. Have a GREAT week!
Sunday, November 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Yay a post. Next time pictures of your tree. Love both of you.
ReplyDeleteGlad you had a good Sunday!
ReplyDeleteBut the important question is...did you get a Sunday afternoon nap? That's what puts the icing on the cake for a good Sunday. :-)
ReplyDeleteI love looking at Christmas ornaments! If I didn't always have my kids with me I'd spend hours looking. They don't share my joy at the store but they do love our ornaments! Glad you had a great Sunday off :0)
ReplyDeleteIt was a pretty good Sunday. =) Oooooooh YAAAAAAAA Sis. Smith I did get a pretty good nap in too. haha you are so right.
ReplyDeleteThose little Christmas shops are my fave!! But even the Christmas section at stores are so much fun. I could spend forever looking around too!!!