I'll get a picture of her. =) I'm excited and a little apprehensive......I think it'll be okay. She's a good dog. I've been feeling pretty good lately, so it'll be great to get out and walk..... and have a walking companion. That will be nice....
Today Levi and I were able to have lunch together. Then I met up with dad, and we went to visit Don a friend of Sister Texters. He's in the hospital, and has to have a pace maker put in. He has to be the happiest man I ever seen in a hospital. He just has a smile that is contagious. He lives in Denver and was just visiting for Thanksgiving. I think though, we would all rather just keep him here in Anchorage. =) I don't know him well, but he has such a good spirit that I love him with out really knowing him.
So, we put up our Christmas tree...... I love how it turned out. We went and picked it out at Lowe's, then brought it home. The pine smell was sooooo strong it gave headache the next morning. Now though, it's perfect. I love walking in to the smell of fresh pine. I want to get a Christmas quilt for the rocking chair some time.....next years mission. =) We stil have the popcorn to sting then the tree will be done.



I love the tree. It's so you. It'll be neat to see it with popcorn on it.
ReplyDeleteLove you.
Popcorn with no cranberries??? ;-) If you DO decide to use cranberries, just be careful to not string them over the carpet where they may "bleed" when you poke them. One year I put one cranberry between every 5 or 6 popcorn kernals, then after Christmas put it in a varmint-proof container and pulled the garland out and used it the next year. It had a nicely aged yellow color and looked pretty neat!
ReplyDeleteThat's pretty cool about the aged garland! I know.....I thought about using cranberries, but then I saw some beads that looked like cranberries. That picture really isn't very good. You can't even seen the star tree top. Which I love! Mmmmmmm I just may have to take another one once we get the popcorn on.... =)
ReplyDeleteYour tree looks great! I love the smell of pine!
ReplyDeleteI'm excited for you about your dog! I always wanted to walk with our dog in Bethel, but never made it to that.
Our kids bought dwarf hamsters today. They are super cute! We'll see how long they last...