Tonight, I made Shepherd's Pie for dinner for the first time. There was a lady from church that brought Shepherd's Pie to a potluck. I had barely heard of it, and had never had any. It was SO good. Ever sense I've been wanting to make it. Well, I did tonight and it was SOOOOOO good!! It's good meal to make out of left overs.....I'm very proud of myself that I was able to put good use of them. =D ......Of course....... now we have lots of left over of Shepherd's Pie. *shakes head*
Last night I went over to mom and dads's for Joleesa's baby shower. She got some really cool stuff!! I hope Jenna post's pictures of the diaper cakes. Yup. She had two. They were so cool. Megan had a really cool wicker clothes basket full of baby cloths that she had strung on a rope with cloths pin. Way cool. Dalles's mom had an umbrella decorated full of folded baby cloths and other things. It was really neat! That little girl now has sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many cloths! It's super fun to go baby shopping!
After the baby shower I went to a Health Clinic that stays open until 12am. My back was hurting really bad again. So, I decided it was time to go in. It wasn't an UTI or a kidney infection, like I was most worried about. Nope. I pulled the ligaments in between my pelvis and spine. Way better then what I thought I had, but still painful.They gave me a light duty paper to turn into to work. So,the next five days are going to be soooo boring at for me at work. I guess it will be good for my back though...... Anyhow, that was that, and they sent me on my merry way. I'm thankful it wasn't super serious!
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I'm so glad to hear that your back pain isn't super serious. Sorry for your boring days at work. I love shepherds pie! Bek used to make it with salmon. Sounds kind of weird but it was really good!
ReplyDeleteThat was something Isaiah said that he wanted me to make while I was up in Alaska, Shepherd's pie. It is easy and good. :) Glad to hear your paint was nothing serious too!
ReplyDelete