No joke. We had fish last Friday, and the smell had been lingering around the house sence. I HATE THE SMELL OF FISH!!! So I lit all the candles, they are all cinnamon or apple scents, and also had cinnamon steaming on the stove.
Well, Joleesa and I had gotten some lunch together, and I had some tea that they had put in a Togo cup for me. While making apple spice bread (another way I was trying kick the icky fishy smell out...) I don't know why I didn't just pick the cup of tea up, my hands weren't dirty. BUT nope, instead I bent over and took a sip from the straw. All the while a piece of hair fell into the apple candle that was sitting on the counter next to my tea. When I noticed it, I started yelling at Levi to come help me. He was sitting on the couch working on the wedding video.....and was not reacting very fast at all. A matter a fact he didn't even look up! Otherwise he would have clearly seen that MY HAIR WAS ON FIRE!
I did finally reach up and patted the fire off my hair. Fire burns hair weird. I'm not sure how to explain it. It singed off my hair in tiny strands, so thankfully you can barely tell .
It turns out Levi thought that I was panicking about a bug. The night before there was a spider in the tub, apparently my reaction then, was similar to my hair being on fire. =/
Anyhow, that was exciting. Ugh. In a bad way. =)
This morning I found out that my TSH (thyroid stimulating hormone) has gone down some more. Thank the Lord. I have been feeling really awful. Super tired, achy, and the worst, dizzy and light head. At times, it's been hard to function at work. I haven't really known what to do. Faith isn't always easy.... maybe that's why it pleases God so much. I thank Him though for this encouragement.
The landlord is suppose to be moving in upstairs at the beginning of next month. Hopefully, we'll have internet soon!
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



And burnt hair smells so badly.
ReplyDeleteHey, did it cover up the fish smell?
Boy, the things you will do to get rid of a fish smell.
(shakes head)
:)
Ha! What a great story!!! But if I were you I'd work on classifying my panics and rehearsing them in front of my husband so he'll know a true emergency when he hears one. ;-)
ReplyDeleteThank the Lord for good news about your thyroid. I pray the Lord will bless you and for your faith and trust in Him and that you'll start feeling lots better real soon. :-)
Oh I so needed a good laugh. Love you.
ReplyDeleteThat is so funny!! I haven't caught my hair on fire- yet. :)
ReplyDeleteThat was great!
Wow! What adventures you've had! Wish I could have been there to see that! Glad you didn't hurt yourself :0)
ReplyDeleteCamping in the winter, hu? I don't know if I could be convinced of that, it does sound exciting though!
Love you!
Sis. Connie!! Yes, burning hair stinks SOOOO bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe thats what REALLY got rid of the fish smell. Hahaha!!
ReplyDeleteSis.Becky, lol I know....there is most definitely an issue there. LOL
Grace....maybe one day you'll have the privlege also. ;)
Libby, Oh, I know!!! It could have been BAD!!
I kinda want to go camping now in the winter..... just to say I've done it. I think that would be the craziest thing I could say I've done. =)