Sunday, November 1, 2009

It's 10:17 p.m. and........
















Guess what I'm doing!!!!!!!!!???? Bogging. At home. On MY couch. So exciting!! =D










Okay, well maybe just for me. ;)










Well, we just got back from eating at IHop with just about everyone. I think Sis. Grant, and Sis. Texture were the only ones not there tonight from church. Levi and I don't normally go out after church a whole lot, because he gets up so early for work in the mornings. Tonight was a treat, and I loved it! Everyone seemed kinda hyper. Even me. =D
Here are some more Nome pictures........










3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your own Internet! WA HOO! And thanks for the pictures. It looks like pretty "tough sleddin'" that time of year. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo!

    Don't you just love having internet in the comfort of your own home?!

    On your own couch?!

    So exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha...ya.....we did see some dog sledders though. They had their dogs pulling a three wheeler.An intresting sight.... =)

    Oh yes Grace, I'm WAY excited!!!!!!!!!! =) Although, now I'm having to fight Levi for the computer. =)

    ReplyDelete