Monday, October 26, 2009

YA! I Get To Post!


I got today off, so I'll have a three day weekend this week. Wahoo! Dad and I went out to IHop for breakfast, then ran some errands. Because, dad has the same days off as I do, we have become errand buddies. I love it. Lots of times, mom or Jo, or both.... will meet up with us for lunch.



Dad then dropped me off at Lowe's. It was almost three and Levi was almost off, so he could just bring me home. Now we are at mom and dads having super yummy chili and watching dad watch football. I'm on moms computer, Levi is on his computer doing who knows what. Jenna is watching something in her room. Joleesa I'm pretty sure is sleeping. Oh yes, and mom......she's just enjoying sitting and doing nothing. They have the fire place going. I love how it, somehow it's relaxing. It reminds me of the house we had in Duluth, MN. I've missed having a fire place!

One day Levi and I went to Sportsman's Warehouse to look at backpacking backpacks. =) Also, 4 season tents. That's what we are going to get for Christmas for each other. I'm excited. He pretty much has me confinced to go camping this winter.


Ladeedaaa........Weeeelllll thats all folks.......life is good. =D

2 comments:

  1. Winter camping in Alaska??? Ummmmm, I don't know what to say. :-S

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I know....crazy. Very crazy. If I didn't love Levi, I wouldn't have even considered it! ;)

    ReplyDelete