Here is a few pictures at least of Nome. I was going to post more both of Nome and hiking Flattop.....but the computer is acting up.
Hiking Flattop was soooo cool. Although, I didn't think I was going to make it a couple times. It was beautiful! It was cloudy and foggy, cold, and we almost didn't go because of how icky it was outside......but we did. It was SOOOOO worth it. We got to a certain part and the clouds broke away.....then there was just blue skies, a bright sun, and warmth. It looked like if we took just one step down we would fall into the floor of clouds. It was the most amazing sight!!
Tomorrow, all of us are going with Joleesa to find out if she is having a boy or girl. I'm almost positive, like 99% sure she is having a boy...... =)but who knows the little thing may surprise us all.
Well, Levi gets off at three, so I better head home. Get something cooking before church.
Have a blessed Wednesday night service, and rest of the week!



No comments:
Post a Comment