Levi went hunting yesterday and I didn't expect him home last night. I was going to go over to mom and dads last night, but I was looking forward to just catching up on sleep. So I just headed home. I get home and the lady upstairs was having a party. Our whole drive way is full of cars. Of all the nights for Levi to be gone.....!! I thought about just leaving and going to Mom and Dads, but again I just wanted MY bed. SOoooooo, I knocked on the door, and asked if someone could move their car so I could get in. Someone came out, then they went back in, and I didn't see the car back out. I sat there for a good twenty min. before I decided to just to park up the road. As I was driving away I noticed that he didn't pull his car out, but rather just pulled on the other side of our drive way so I could fit in. At the angle I was at, I couldn't tell that. I had sat out there waiting for nothing. I was miffed. So I went in and got ready for bed, and fell asleep to people moving around upstairs and loud music.
We actually live in a very good neighborhood. So this partying thing was a surprise. We live in the bottom section of a large house. You can't even tell that it has apartments. It just looks like a house at first glance.
Levi, wound up coming home at 3a this morning. By that time it was quite up stairs, but there were still cars parked in our drive way. So Levi, just pulled in, in front of them.
After he got home I could not fall back s sleep. So once again I'm tired..... Unfortunately he didn't get a moose. So he was pretty bummed! They didn't even see any!! He mentioned going out again after the Assembly.
Okay, I'm done ranting. Today is only an 8 hour day!! Wahoo!! Tomorrow I have off!!!! Yippeeeee!!!!!!!!
Sunday, August 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Ooooooh. That does NOT sound like a fun night!
ReplyDeleteI hope Levi is able to get his moose after the Assembly. Do you know how few people can even say, "I think I'm gonna go try to kill me a moose today"??? That is soooooo cool! :-) I really hope he wears a lumberjack style red and black checkered shirt while he hunts. It's the only way a moose hunter should look. ;-)
Lol!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSee what I mean? Pray for a moose!!
ReplyDelete