Today, at Levi's requests I made yak roast and brought it to work for him. He also wanted something made with rhubarb. I was going to try and make a pie. I got a recipe for a raspberry rhubarb pie. However that would have taken way more rhubarb then I wanted to use. I want to save some for winter or if we people over.... So0000 I made raspberry rhubarb cobbler. Oh WOW it was SO good!! I'll have to put the recipe up. It took ten min. to put together ,and just under 40 min to bake, and WALLAH! So good! Levi was happy with it all ,so I was happy.
Tonight, we are going to Moose's Tooth, which is the best pizza place in town, for Levi and Tim's Birthday. It should be a blast!
My husband, is so good to me. He is such a sweet man. Daily I still have moments where I'm in just in awe of God and His goodness. He is my most favorite person in the world!!
Happy Brithday Love!!!!



My Aunt made a raspberry rhubarb crisp this year that was SO GOOD. Your raspberry rhubarb cobbler sounds really good! Glad that Levi liked what you made him. Tonight sounds like alot of fun. :)
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY Levi!!!
Happy Birthday, Brother Levi. Tomorrow is Brother Smith's birthday. Boy, I wish he like rhubarb! :-)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Levi!!
ReplyDeleteSo the cobbler was good, how about the yak roast? Oh and please do post the recipe!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to Levi!
ReplyDeleteI'll be looking forward to that recipe, too--it sounds fantastic! :-)
Happy Birthday! Hope it is the greatest.
ReplyDeleteI think I'll pass on the recipe...not a rhubarb kind of gal. ~smile~