Monday, August 10, 2009

Oh Happy Monday

This weekend was great. Jo and I went to lunch after my nightmare shift on Saturday. Then we went shopping. Levi, was happy because I didn't spend much money.Which... Btw, I'm still getting used to..... having to account for my spending..... =)Anyhow, I enjoyed my time with her!

Then Mom and Dad came over for supper. We visited a little, and then went out for ice cream. I really enjoyed it! It was yummy. We don't have an Olive Garden here either Grace. I know the bummer of it!!!!!!!! That soup is REALLY, VERY easy to make. I'll try and find the exact recipe. I just throw things in.....

Sunday was a relaxing day........which I needed........in all a great weekend!!

Libby, I know..... I need to get a picture up.=) I SOOOO want internet at home!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. If you do find the recipe let me know. I would love to try and make it myself. Paul would be so excited. :)

    Almost done with The Shack. Have you started reading it yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great weekend!
    Window shopping can be fun too, not AS fun, but fun none the less!
    Levi called and told us about your yak sloppy joes. Yum!
    Oh, my mom always used dry onion soup mix sprinkled on roasts, I throw them in the crock pot and cook it low and slow. The soup gives it great flavor!
    Don't work yourself too hard! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete