Friday, August 7, 2009

I'm Going To Pretend

Tomorrow evening mom and dad are coming over for dinner. I'm excited. I think I'm going to pretend that we are eating at Olive Garden. We all love Olive Garden's soup, Zuppatuscna. It has Italian sausage, red potato's, kale, chicken broth, heavy cream, and.... that's it. It's super easy. I'll have to find some kind of bread sticks and salad. Then, we all, like their peach bellini. Which I think, is just a raspberry tea with a frozen peach in it. We'll see. It should be fun.

I'm working 4a.m. to 12p.m. Yuk! It's a trade back for somebody that worked for me on our honeymoon.Anyhow,that means I'll have to get up at 2:30a.m. I'm normally dead asleep at that time.....!!So, I'm hoping to be tired when I get home tonight so I can get a good amount of sleep. Otherwise, I know I'll be dragging all day tomorrow. I want to enjoy my Saturday with everyone. =)

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Your meal has my mouth watering! I love that soup too.. It sucks because we don't have an Olive Garden! I should just try and make it myself..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's early! Doesn't sound fun at all. Good luck with that! Glad you are settling in.
    I would love to see some pictures of the new do! :0)

    ReplyDelete