Levi, is off moose hunting today, and tomorrow.He's going with someone that he works with. I had to laugh (of course on the inside) last night, he prayed for God to give them a moose.The way he asked it though, was so child like.....and cute.....I had a hard time not laughing out loud.
This morning I woke up early with him and made some banana and rhubarb bread that he could take with. He loves rhubarb, but amazingly I didn't have any recipes for rhubarb. SO, I just used the same recipe for the rhubarb bread as I did for the banana...and hoped for the best.It didn't turn out bad!! It's good! =D
YA!
I'm really looking forward to the revival this weekend!!! I'm so glad Bro. Keven was able to come. I'm excited! I have to work until 7:30pm on Monday night and the revival starts at 6pm. So I'm praying I can get someone to cover for a couple hours.
Alright that's it here. Hope you have a great weekend!
Friday, August 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Is he going bow hunting? Cause gun season won't be open for another two weeks..
ReplyDeleteNope. They figured that out last night. haha
ReplyDelete