You know.....I love my job! I really do. AND I love my shift. 11am-730pm is SO great! During the summer it's the best shift. During the winter....maybe not so much. Watch I say that........... and then they'll start furloughing. =)
We are trying to figure out what to do for July 4. Mom and Dad, I think are still planning on heading to Kodiak for the weekend. I hope that works out for them. Joleesa will more then likely be spending the day with her boyfriend so that leaves Levi, Jenna, and I. What to do. What to dooo.......
Oh well, enough babble have a GREAT rest of the week!!
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Why grill of coarse! Some of that delicious salmon you've inevitably got lying around! Yum, Yum! I'm stuck with smoked brisket... I'll have to try to live somehow!
ReplyDeleteHope you have fun, whatever you do. Love you!
We can't go to Kodiak. The wonderful airlines you work for cancelled their evening flight on the 4th so we'd be going to just to turn around and come back. So we're driving to Valdez. Getting a room Friday night at the Copper Moose B&B with a full breakfast of blueberry pancakes. After breakfast we'll go the other 2 hours to Valdez and then turn around and head the 6 hours back to Anchorage. Just like old times in the lower 48. 12 hours of driving for one evening...the difference is we're not going to a church event AND the drive itself is the treat with the scenery and the fact that we're leaving Anchorage and going somewhere we haven't been yet AND wer NOT flying. Love you. Miss you.
ReplyDelete