Sunday, June 28, 2009

Wedding Pictures

I remember walking out with dad and thinking that it looked more beautiful then I even dreamed.The ceremony to me was SO perfect. There was not one mess up. Every song...well, I'm going to over use this word....but they were all SO beautiful.I don't know if anyone will remember or not, but I had some issue with one song. A Matthew West song that Levi and both love, and thought was fitting. Anyhow, it was just not working out for someone to sing it. Well, Sis. Amy Anders and Sis. Johnna Wilson sang The Love Of God instead. That one song tied every word and song together perfectly.

Today, Levi and I came over to Mom and Dads and we watched the video. The flower girls are TOOO cute. When they got to the end of the isle they dug in their baskets making sure they got every flower petal out.

Oh. The photographer did clean up some of the pictures. Which is cool. I know she took a LOT more so I'll post those until they are done. Your going to get wedding'd out. =) haha





2 comments:

  1. The wedding pictures I've seen are just beautiful! I'm glad you're so happy with how it turned out and that the pictures seem to be turning out ok. It seems like there's always one or two things that just didn't turn out like you'd hoped... sounds like that's not the case! I'm so happy for you!
    I can get together some recipes for you if you like, and you're always welcome to visit! ALWAYS!!! We've got an airline that flies direct to Havre. Great Lakes Airlines.
    Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmmm I'll have to look into Great Lakes Airlines. I have heard of it........ =)We have been praying for you guys down there!!! I told Levi we'll just have to plan a visit with you guys at least once a year. ;)

    ReplyDelete