Yesterday was fun. Jenna, Levi, and I drove to Denali Park. Which is about 3 1/2 to 4hours out of Anchorage. I feel kinda bad for Jenna, she had to put up with Levi and I making fun of each other the whole day. We are amused by each others differences.
Along the way stopped at this little town called Talketna. It's the starting point for all the all those crazy people that are going to climb Mount. McKinley. Anyhow, it's super tiny, but consists of all these little gift shops and coffee houses and cafes. I loved it! Everyone there were either climbers campers or hippies.
After we got back into town Levi wanted to show me this Suburban he wants. It's huge, but he thinks it will come in handy when the church car pools places. Or if we pick people from the airport. Then of course there is camping, we would have lots of room for bikes and tents and STUFF. Also, if God chooses to give us children it will be plenty roomy. HAHA he was ready with lots of reasons. lol =) We'll see I guess.
I'm trying to change up my blog...but I haven't got too fare....... I want to put up one of the wedding pictures Jenna took. =)
Anyhow, I hope everyone is having a FANTASTIC Sunday!!!!
Sunday, July 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Sounds like fun! I love little towns like that!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the suburban :0)
It was fun! =) lol we'll see about the subrban..................... =)
ReplyDeleteYou sound so happy. :) Yay or you!!! Get the suburban, just be prepared for the gas money to floooow!!
ReplyDeleteKasey, I am happy. =)oh I know.....the gas is not going to be cheap on that thing!
ReplyDelete