Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Flowers

Last night after work Levi and I planted flowers. He has a green thumb so I figured we should take advantage of it. There is a house by mom and dads that has a beautiful garden. I would love to do that, but we are renting. We have looked into buying a house, but we feel it's not the right time. Who knows what God has planned.....

Anyhow, we have a had such a good summer!! The flowers around here are taking off!! I hope next year is the same. We also watched the movie Bed Time Stories last night. I think that's what it was called anyway.... It was really cute!

I have been working 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. to be more on Levi's schedule. I did a shift swap with a friend for a few days. It's a nice shift, but boy...I'm am just NOT a morning person. I can stay up super late A LOT easier then getting up early. Tomorrow and Friday I work 7:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. Again, just so I can get home and be tired. On my other shift, I get home wide awake, and wanting to go and do things. Not Levi, he's ready to hit the hay. Good thing it's only for two days. I'm not sure how I'm going to get anything done.

Such is life.... =) Have a good Wednesday!!

3 comments:

  1. It sounds like you and Levi are doing wonderful. :) I'm happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, married life! You'll get used to eachothers habits! Life is good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are doing good. =) Although there are those times though.......when he drives me nuts!!! =)I'm pretty sure it goes both ways....... =) =)

    ReplyDelete