I can't believe how soon the wedding will be here. I got my wedding dress today and I have an appointment to get it altered May 7. I put the dress on and it still fits so that's a good thing!!!!!!! It just needs to be hemmed. I also got my shoes. SoOOO exciting.
Micah and I went to get him measured for his suit today......and that was fun. It's so much more fun do things with someone.
I admit I've been stressing. It's all that smaller stuff that is starting to add up. It also seems every time I turn around there is something that isn't going right. I'm going to try and not freak out.
Levi, hasn't got the second set of pictures up from Bonnie's.......he's been busy getting his house packed up and cleaned out. He sold his house, and will moving out May 11. I guess he'll be staying with the Anders. Haha pray for them. ;) Then on May 30 he'll be driving up to Alaska. Wahoooo!!! =)
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment