Sunday, April 26, 2009

Rewinding Part 1

I never got a chance to post about a lot of really good things before leaving VA. I got into Anchorage really early this morning. So I'm going to catch up. =) Anyhow, all the pictures are on Levi's camera so he put some on the post for me, but A LOT of really cool ones from Bonnie Riddles were upside down.....so I'll have him fix it before I post them. Pore guy. The annoying part is I can't figure out how to get rid of a picture...so I just did what I could for now.....I'm at work...anyhow, that's why the post looks weird........

So, I'll start with Wednesday night at Catawba. After her youth service, Sis. Amy turned it over to Sis. Boyed. I had no clue what was going on, they pulled a table out to the front of the church, then whipped out a pink table cloth....and before I knew it they had a bunch of food set out. They had a wedding shower for Levi and I. It was SOOOO sweet!!! I'm really not an over emotional person, but I about cried. Then they gave us an offering plate full of cards, and they all had WalMart gift cards in them. It was great! I know it's something that I'll remember for ever.

Thursday, we went over to Sis. Michelle and Bro. Keith's, for a youth night. We ordered pizza and watched a movie. I can't remember what it was called.....maybe Beverly Hills Chihuahua. It was super funny!

I really do love VA and we better visit a lot!! I'm going to miss all of them tons!!!
























































































































































2 comments:

  1. Okay....when I scroll down to look at the pictures and the first one I see is one of me.....well.....THAT'S JUST WRONG!! :)hahahaha......I agree, yes you all will have to visit a lot. We love you both very,very much!!! Miss you!!! Love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! So, I hear you maybe coming!!!!! Thats toooo great! Even your wanting too means a whole lot. =)

    ReplyDelete