Friday, May 1, 2009

We Need To Turn The Air Conditioning On

It's only 60 degrees but it feels so much warmer!! It's been clear blue skies for the last four days. It's been SO great!!! I love spring!!

4 comments:

  1. regarding the previous post...just breathe. IT WILL all come together. Keep an appointment book, it will SERIOUSLY help you to remember what you need to do still and on what day. I remember feeling that way, but in the end it all came together beautifuly. Hard work, YES, but beautiful none the less. Just do one thing differently than me. I didn't seem to slow down on my wedding day, yes I remember it, but I wish I had stopped to smell the roses so to say. :) you will be BEAUTIFUL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, and can you email the address i should send your gift to?? kbroyles@cableone.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol Ya, I do need to "JUST BREATH"!!! I'll email my address to you. That is sweet of you! There is also an invitation on it's way to you that will have our address on it also...... =)

    Love ya much!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I SOOOO wish I could come. :(

    ReplyDelete