Thursday, April 16, 2009

Meet Me In Seattle

I am SOOOO excited!! Levi and I are going to meet in Seattle for a day. It's been two months from the last time we saw each other. Let me just say....that is WAY too long! He was going to come up, but then the volcano had to erupt right then. He had used his vacation time for that trip and now can't use anymore until the wedding. I also can't miss too many days because of bills and the wedding. SOOOO, we are meeting in Seattle. He has never been to Seattle except that one time we got stuck on our way to Anchorage. I don't think that counts because he didn't really see anything, except the airport. Sis. Tammi, I want SO much to go and see the Tulip Festival...I love, love, LOVE TULIPS!! BUT, because we just have the day...I think we'll just stay with in Seattle. Maybe go to Pike Place Market.......Anyhow, I'm EXCITED!!!!

4 comments:

  1. The Tulip Festival is a 2 hour drive, there and back, from the airport and worth the trip, but...you need at least 8 hours on the ground to really enjoy it. If you don't have that...Pike's Place Market and surrounding area is the best idea. If the weather holds, I'll try to get some pics on Saturday so that you can see the tulips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hoping maybe next year we can make it down there......I'm lookg forward to any picutres you get!! How fun!! Lets pray that it doesn't rain....

    ReplyDelete
  3. have fun in Seattle. I am sure it is GREAT to have those free trips because you work at the airline. Great idea. Have a good day there together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That will be nice. Take pictures and have a good time. When do you go?

    ReplyDelete