
Well, the flights are kinda full this weekend heading back to DC. Levi, can't risk missing work so I'm going to go to him. This will be the last time we see each other until he comes up at the beginning of June. So, since my job is more flexible.....we decided I'll come there for a week. Bro. Anders is doing our marriage counseling so that will give us time to get that in. I'm glad I'm going to be seeing him longer then a day. I knew it wasn't going to be long enough......and I was already dreading leaving him. I try not to wine to much.....because God has been very good to me. I'm blessed to just have him in general.
=) It's really warm there so I'm going to bring skirts and flip flops! So exciting. Levi, also said the tulips are up......so that's way cool. He has a bunch of different flowers in his yard, so I think I'm just going to have to pick some. He has a green thumb, which is good because, mine leans more towards the black side. ;)
MMmmmmm....... I wonder if there is a beach around. When it's that warm, it would be fun to walk on the beach.....I'll have to ask him.....
Mom, comes back today!! So, I'm excited to hear all about her trip!!



I'm so happy for you, Jessa! You sound sooo happy! Enjoy your warmer weather for a few days :0) And your flip-flops!!
ReplyDeleteHey dear, I believe the closest beach is about 4 hours away from here. Then the next one is about 6 hours from here. I think. I have a friend that lives in VA Beach and it takes me about 4 to 4 1/2 hours when I go see her. Sorry :( Can't wait to see you!
ReplyDeleteHave a great time!
ReplyDeleteLibby, Oh ya! I'm happy! =)
ReplyDeletejess, aww...that is too bad that a beach is that fare....i don't think that will work......It would be a fun drive....but he doesn't have a day off. Too bad.
Kasey! Thanks!