Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I Need Coffee


I'm so bored right now, I should get some coffee just to stay awake. I am trying to pick up some extra hours at work on my days off. So, I'm working today....BUT IT IS SUPER DUPER SLOW!! I have now been sitting at this computer for the last four and a half hours and have helped maybe ten people. That's not many at all. It gets to point, where there is nothing to google.....I am at that point. I can't get into yahoo mail...... otherwise I would email Bekah back.


Mom, called today and said she found a guest book in England for the wedding. She said it's very "English" I'm not so sure what that means...but, she sure was excited.....so I'm excited.

Mmmmmm, lets see....I don't think there is anything more to babble about to kill some time.....so sad. Oh....!! The Tulip Festival has started in Washington. Something random that I found out from googling. =) I think that would be so cool to go too!

2 comments:

  1. You can come to work and help me? :) Kim and I goofed off most of yesterday afternoon because we knew the next 3 or 4 days we would be slammed trying to get an audit finished. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Tulip Festival is awesome and I'm hoping to get some great pics since this will be my last one. It is held here in Skagit Valley...my own backyard! Hope you found something to help keep you busy through the rest of your shift.

    ReplyDelete