You'll have to excuse my sappiness for just a minute. It is going to be SO great to be able to know that we won't have to say goodbye the next time we see each other. I love seeing him, but I start dreading goodbye. It's awful. At least this time, it will be for sure ONLY a month!! I know he'll be at his wedding. ;)
I'm marrying the sweetest man!! I can't wait for my family to get to know him.
He's had to work, so I've been cleaning his house and getting things ready for his moving. It's interesting to see how he lives. =) He bakes everything. He lives on Mozzarella stick, fish sticks, chicken strips....things you put in the oven. He has nice dishes his mom gave him, but he doesn't use them.....he uses paper plates, cups and forks. It struck me as funny. A smart way to get out of dishes. =) It's weird how he is clean and messy at the same time. His cupboards are all organized, his cloths are all clean and folded, same as his blankets and sheets. He even makes his bed daily, and it looks like he vacuumed and swept recently. BUT, he has random piles of power tools everywhere.....well, piles of "stuff" in general everywhere, just most of it is some kind of tools. I'm also not so sure the last time his bathroom was cleaned. The bathtub is soaking in bleach as we speak. Anyhow, it's funny...it's like, he tries..... =)
He says all he taking... is his cloths, tools and books. That's it. He has lots of quilts and blankets
that his mom gave him, so I'm hoping to take as many back with me as I can. He was going to throw away all his sheets and bedding, I was suspecting that they were old and awful.... but he actually has a whole lot of it and it's nice! It is not going in the trash. We'll give it to Good Will or figure something out to keep it.....
It's been beautiful out!! It's all green with no snow!!!! HELLO FLIP FLOPS!! =) Sadly, the tulips are about done here..... I got some pictures of his yard.....it needs to be mowed.....oh, and a picture of a dove that has nested in a hanging plant from last summer on his porch.....he thinks it's having babies. He also lives right next door to The Church Of God Of Prophecy.



Since I didn't take pictures of tulips last weekend...I'm going to do it early Friday morning, so even though you didn't get to see many tulips there, hopefully, I'll have lots of pics to share.
ReplyDeleteGlad you are having such a great time (love the pics you shared), but understand the dread of leaving your other half behind. I can only imagine how glad you will be to see May pass swiftly. Have a safe trip home.
Yipppeeee!!! I'm looking forward to the pictures!!! Yes, I do hope VERY MUCH that May goes by fast.....
ReplyDelete