Saturday, March 21, 2009

Wedding Invitations

I would have never imagined, that the invitations would be such a production. We have gone back and forth, back and forth on what would be the best and cheapest way, with out being cheap. If that makes sence. Levi, keeps telling me "no regrets"......he is SO sweet! I'm soooooooo blessed!! Yesterday Ka and Johanna, good friends of mine came and got me and we went in search of invitation ideas. Then we got Jenna, because she always has great ideas. We spent a lot of time at Michael's looking around until we think we have a plan. I guess, we'll see....... ;) We kinda need to hurry cuz one, it's about THAT time to send them out. PLUS, I would like to not rush the lady that is addressing the invitations with calligraphy. She's doing it as a gift....and what a GREAT gift it is!!

In general I feel like I'm now in full fledged wedding mode. Which is kinda sad, because for the last 5 months "wedding" has been one of the main things on my mind. Now though, it's getting so close that those thoughts are now turning into reality.

Levi, is coming up this Tuesday!! I'm WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY excited!! We are going to be SO busy! This is the last time he'll be up here until the wedding. So, we'll be doing a lot of wedding things. AND, we need to go and look at apartments. He wants to have an apartment all set up before he gets here. My apartment is nice, but my landlord drives him nuts. He also wants something that we get together. I guess it would feel more like he was moving into my place verses OUR place. I can understand that. Plus, it will be fun to have something that is OURS.

Fun, fun! Well today is my Monday....I'm so excited. J/K.......I hope everyone has a GREAT weekend!!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment