Well, mount redoubt is now a code red. There are three flights heading into Anchorage and right now we are just waiting to see if they can even land. We are standing by to see what direction the ash cloud moves. It could be very bad!! Right now the ash cloud is estimated at 50,000 feet.
Please pray. Also, Levi was coming into Anchorage on Tuesday.......not now though =( =( =(. Unless something changes.
Monday, March 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Hey girl! I know you're disappointed. We'll be praying for you guys.
ReplyDeleteDear Jessa,
ReplyDeleteTry to think of the positive things. Remember that God is in control and He has your good in mind. Let's be glad that he wasn't on a plane that hit the eruption or anything worse. We will be thankful when he makes it up here. God is looking out for you guys. If he can't make it up here this week, what will happen to Youth Convention? And will Anchorage people be able to come over? Only God knows, but we will wait on Him and see what He has in mind.
What a story to tell your grandkids! :0)
ReplyDeleteLOL! Sooooo true Sis. Net....... =)
ReplyDelete