
Their up to something...=) I love this picture!

You have too laugh at this one!!! Mom and Jackie Grant...... =)

Those are my sisters! =)

Simba ,the pure bred lap I bought when I was 19ish...... He liked to sleep on my head. lol =) With going to school and working...He wound up going to a little boy that had more time to play with him.

Jenna and Grandma Nowling

Awwww sweet huh? I'm into weddings right now. ;)

Me. This was Josh Grants idea ......

This needs to happen more often!! :D

We had such fun on this day!

Dad in his suit... snow blowing ...

First Sunday in our new place of worship

Mom and I on her Birthday

Goofy Grandpa McElrath

I have no explanation for this ;)
They made me smile too!
ReplyDeleteGood Pictures!!
ReplyDeleteLoved them. The last one was at a Menomonie high school football game.
ReplyDelete