Redoubt has been quiet today, and flights having been going out during the day light hours. The decision whether to go Bethel or not is heavy on me. Redoubt is still very unstable. If I or Dad were to go, and we were to get stuck...there is a very good chance that we could lose our jobs. We would have no excuse. Do I believe that God could keep the winds in our favor and keep the volcano still....?? I do. We were looking forward to being a blessing in Bethel and being blessed. It makes me sad to think that we would be a disappointment to anyone. The last thing I want is for the devil to get any credit for anything. There is that line between wisdom and faith. I don't want to lack either in Gods eyes.
I have found, that I find the most wonderful peace in worship. I love Kari Jobe worship music. This song is my most favorite song of hers. This part of the song stuck out to me. Revelation 4:8-13, I am convinced that some version similar to this song will be sung around the throne of Jesus.
Clothed in rainbows,
of living color
Flashes of lightning, rolls of thunder
Blessing and honor, strength and glory and power be
to You the only wise King
Holy, Holy, Holy
Is the Lord God Almighty
Who was, and is, and is to come
With all creation I sing
Praise to the King of Kings
You are my everything
And I will adore You
Filled with wonder, awestruck wonder
At the mention of your name
Jesus your name is power
Breath, and living water
Such a marvelous mystery
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I hear you and I understand.
ReplyDeletePray for Nathan as he travels on Thursday morning.
Love ya,