Monday, February 23, 2009

Monday Is My Friday

So excited! I have the next three days off! I should pick up some hours, but no one is looking for any trades. Which is kinda amazing.

Really, there isn't a whole lot going on. Sunday, with Dad and Mom gone, they had Sis. Megan who is Sunday School, in charge. Jenna taught Sunday School and then Joe played the piano and I lead song service. Everything went great, and left all of us with happy spirits. That afternoon and evening all the youth had a time of fellowship. I had to sleep though because I worked the night before until 3a and then had to be to work again at 4:30p. That was a bummer . I'm sure they had a good time though.

Tomorrow, I need to go and find out about tuxes. Levi, will be here at the end of March...but I'm not sure what the order time frame will be. I may have to do it with out Levi. :(

I also need to go and talk to a florist. I bought fake hydrangeas for me and the girls' bouquets. I love the color because they are an antique pink color which I love. Ooh.. maybe I'll take a picture and put it up. Anyhow, it all came to $100 and I'm not sure how much it will cost to put them together. Or even HOW to put them together. There is A LOT of info. on line though....so I think we'll figure it out..... =) I'm kinda curious how much a florist would charge for real hydrangea bouquets and boutonnieres. We would only need 1 or 2 stems for each bouquet. We will see...........

Well, thats it here! Have a GREAT week!

3 comments:

  1. You might check with Marie Texter. She is a good flower arranger, or florist. She could give you some good advice at least.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a good idea Sis. Connie!! I didn't know that. I'll have to talk to her!

    ReplyDelete