I'm SO glad my taxes are done! It took me while though.....to efile, I had to get info from my 2007 taxes...that took me forever to find! Last year they didn't need that info. Weird. Nothings changed really...... except one cool thing is I made way more this year.....one not so cool thing is I get less back. Really, though....I'm happy to get anything back!
Well, Levi told me today that his parents may not be able to come to the wedding. His dads hours have been cut and he's worried that in general they may lay him off. They were walking people out of building a few days ago, and that has made him really nerves. Levi, understands the situation and it doesn't hurt him. Me, however.......I'm having a hard time with it. It's not that I don't understand.......I do.........It's something they have no control over and they want to be there! it's just that I can't imagine not having his parents at our wedding.......that's kinda what weddings are all about..... to share and include it with those people that care and love you. It's a big day in our lives, if not the biggest. Anyhow, it makes me sad. Please pray....... if it is Gods will, that the funds will be available to make it. Also, that my heart will be right in the situation. I think I'm just be thinking of me......and my being sad. I'm sure their sad too.......and stressed!! He doesn't know what will be come of his job. I'm sure that's hard!
I have some pictures of the hydrangeas. There not the greatest though... there also not put together yet.I really, really like the idea of being able to keep the bouquets for forever! I also won't have to worry about them wilting. I've been told that hydrangeas wilt fast. Sis. Connie, thank you for the idea of talking to Sis. Texture!!



The hydrangeas are beautiful. I am particularly fond of the blue ones, but the pink are pretty too. Your arrangements will be beautiful.
ReplyDeleteHow sad that Levi's parents may not be able to be there. We'll pray that God's will be done.
I do hope Levi's parents can somehow pull off coming to the wedding. That would be such a bummer.
ReplyDeleteDid you change your cell #? When I call it it keeps saying that it is not a working #. Will you call me as soon as you can? thanks :o)
Oh I know! My phone has been in opp for the last four days.It's been sad. It's good now though......! I'll try giving you a call tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteThanks Tammi....I hope they are!!
How about 2 weddings? One in Alaska and one there. I know it wouldn't be the same but his parents could be part of it in some way, and besides you'd get to kiss the groom twice!LOL!
ReplyDeletePraying!
My friend had real hydrangeas at her wedding and it was in the middle of Idaho summer...well end of June it was like high 90's that day (HOT) and they did fine. Sorry to hear about his parents, I know how you feel. One of Damon's parents wasn't there and it hurt cus you wanted everyone there. Praying that God will have HIS way and hopefully funds available. :) love ya.
ReplyDelete