Friday, February 20, 2009

Megan Tagged Me

Okay, lets see if I make it to 25.......oh before I forget!! I tag:

Levi (Please.....??? :)
Mom
Bekah
Libby


1. I'm not a phone person.....I always really enjoy talking once I do get to talking. I think and pray about people often, but never call.....I miss the days of letters......................

2. I have lots of gray hair. I am SO blessed that Levi likes it.

3. I can play the same song over and over and over and over and over and over again.

4. When I'm bored......I start entertaining myself by singing a silly song or making odd noises. I know....weird. Road trips with me are "interesting"......

5. We are going to Lancaster, PA for our honeymoon. Amish country. I find it fun to tell people, they always laugh or smile.

6. I pretty much live in my work uniform. I work 10 hour days...sometimes more.....and sometimes with working a trade or overtime I could work up to 9 days in a row. It's those times, when real cloths actually start to feel weird.

7. Country music can annoy me, but I really like southern gospel....

8. I wear heels and skirt everyday to work. Oh yes....and pantyhose.

9. I'm addicted to lip gloss. Really....!! I'll have to hide it from our children so they wont get addicted too.

10. I hate putting gas in my car. I sometimes wait until I'm getting close to E. I know.... that's bad....

11. I LOVE coffee, but it makes sick if I don't eat something first.

12. I'm on this red kick. Well, just in the kitchen...I've bought red pans and I have become slightly attached to them. They look SO cool!!

13. I'll be 26 March 4...only 4 years away from 30. That's a crazy thought.

14. Bekah, I forgot YOUR birthday!!! Yours has always been so easy to remember. By the time I remembered though, it was too late to even say belated Happy B-day. I hope it was a good one though.....I really do.

15. I'm afraid of opening strollers. Twice, they attacked me, while trying to help ladies getting off the plane....I've gotten pinched..... Once REALLY bad where it pinched a blood vessel and bled all over. So fun.

16. I love quilts

17. Levi's mom taught me how to make homemade tapioca pudding. I now love tapioca pudding more when it's first done and warm.

Okay....17 is random, but I can't come up with anything else.

2 comments:

  1. 3. Ditto! :)

    5. UGH!! Jealous! in a good way. I sooo want to visit Amish Country sometime.

    11. ME TOO! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2. Wow, didn't realize you did.

    10. That's funny.

    12. Red in the kitchen if fun.

    14. That's ok. It was a good birthday. :)

    15. Ouch!

    ReplyDelete