Monday, February 16, 2009

Just so nobody gets confused this is Levi just posting under Jessa's login. I did a weekend revival which ended last night. It was at Reidisville, NC where Bro. Allen Anders pastors'. Of course it went great with the presence of the Lord being there with us!!!! I figure everyone would love most of all a clip of the children singing!

2 comments:

  1. We totally enjoyed Brother Levi being with us for revival. He was an inspiration to us and we wished he could have stayed longer. In fact, I think he needs to come back to take another video of the kids because all 14 were with us last night and this video only shows a handful of them. So we'll be looking for him back soon! Cuz we know he has NOTHING much to do in the coming months....ha. We'll be praying for the wedding and for everything to go just how you want it. The dresses are like half the battle right there! I'm sure you'll all be beautiful. You'll be getting married on my birthday so if I have any cake, I'll pretend it's wedding cake and celebrate with you! Lots of love and prayers to you both. Sister Julie Riddell at Redisville

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww thanks Sis. Julie!!! I'll have to make sure Levi reads what you said. I'm sure he'll love hearing what you said. =)I know he enjoyed being there!

    Lol!! It's been funny to hear how many birthdays are on that day....there are going to be at least three at the wedding. I got to thinking we should sing Happy Birthday to them at the reception....so when we do, we'll be thinking of you too. ;)

    ReplyDelete